Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
POWERFUL DIGITAL STEREO RECEIVER
The SR20 is the most powerful amplifier in the Topaz range offering an immense 100 watts per channel, backed by a dedicated subwoofer output as well as two sets of speaker outputs. It also features analogue inputs, digital inputs, a phono stage, an FM receiver and an MP3 input, so it will connect and play virtually anything you throw at it.
Thanks to it’s onboard Wolfson DAC (Digital to analogue converter) the SR20 provides three digital audio inputs, allowing the connection of digital sources such as streamers, TVs or laptops and it will then play them all with incredible detail and depth.
Continuing the comprehensive specification and attention to detail, the SR20 features a built-in MM Phono stage, bringing your vinyl to life! Turntables fitted with phono cartridges of either the Moving Magnet (MM) or high output Moving Coil (MC) type (between 2-6mV output and 30-50k load impedance) can be used.
POWER IN RESERVE
We strive for audio perfection, which is why SR20 features a powerful toroidal transformer. We were one of the first manufacturers to use toroidal transformers in the 1970s, and we continue to use them today. Some of the benefits of a toroidal transformer, over the cheaper, inferior EI transformers used by most other manufacturers are:
- High quality power output to the amplification circuits, with no clipping, transformer noise, buzz or hum, to provide a consistent signal
- High power output, to allow large and demanding speakers to be driven at high volumes with sensational bass performance
- Large power reserves, to allow the transformer to deliver high peaks of volume when required
- Fully shielded against internal and external electrical interference, to maintain quality of power and signal
ALL METAL DESIGN
Electronics (and therefore sound quality) are particularly susceptible to vibration; that’s why we’ve used a low resonance, acoustically-dampened metal chassis to eliminate as much vibration as possible, ensuring that the most sound quality is extracted from every source.
- Wolfson WM8728 digital-analogue converter for connecting digital sources
- 100 Watts of AB amplification through a toriodal transformer for huge power and volume
- A dedicated subwoofer output to make the SR20 the heart of a 2.1 hi-fi system
- Built-in MM phono stage allows direct playback of turntables
- Two sets of fully switchable speaker outputs mean you can enjoy fully independent A/B switching of two pairs of speakers
|Power output||100 watts (into 8 ohms)|
|THD (unweighted)||<0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power|
<0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power
|Frequency response (-1dB)||5Hz – 50kHz|
|S/N ratio (ref 1W)||>82dB (unweighted)|
|Input impedances||47k ohms|
|Power amp damping factor||>50|
|Maximum power consumption||<0.5W|
|Bass/treble controls||Shelving, ultimate boost/cut, +/-10dB@100Hz and 20kHz|
|Digital inputs||PCM 16-24-bit|
S/P DIF coaxial 32-192kHz
TOSlink optical 32-96kHz
|Tuner||FM/AM (EU and US bands)|
(H x W x D)
|110 x 430 x 340mm (4.3 x 16.9 x 13.4”)|