Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
To faithfully reproduce the original sound, the DCD-520AE is endowed with a wide range of audio technology that Denon has developed and refined over the years. For a sound that surpasses the quality expected in its class, Denon engineers have carefully selected parts for the audio section, the power unit and other areas on the basis of their contribution to high sound quality. The patterns for the digital circuits have been specially designed to provide maximum protection from unwanted radiation and achieve low impedance. Denon engineers used rigorous listening tests to select the DCD-520AE’s high-precision 32-bit/192 kHz D/A converter. This converter and the audio circuit design that Denon has developed over many years masterfully reproduces the delicate nuances of music in the audio signal.
- CD-R/CD-RW playback (MP3,WMA)
- 2 line fluorescent display
- Improved sound quality
- Newly designed remote controller
- RCA Analogue Output
- Optical Digital Output
High quality sound
- High precision 32-bit 192 kHz D/A converter
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- Original Denon Mechanism with central assembly drawer unit
- Carefully designed construction to preserve audio signal purity
- Minimum signal path design
- Strictly selected parts for high sound quality
- European sound-tuned
- ECO friendly with low power consumption in stand by and auto power off
- Remote control unit equipped with buttons of different
- shapes and sizes based on their functions for easy operation
- Integration with the new PMA-520AE’s remote control unit
- Folder Mode function, for playing only files stored in specific folders (used when playing discs with MP3/WMA files)
- Design matches the new PMA-520AE integrated amplifier