Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Digitalview DRR-103, DAB+ Receiver.
The DRR-103 is a standalone DAB+ and FM Digital Radio Receiver that combines ease of use, excellent sound quality and extended playback control features. Put simply, the DRR-103 provides a very worthwhile addition to any HI-Fi or home theater system.
Connecting the DRR-103 to any system is achieved within a very short period of time. The DRR-103 has a choice of rear-panel connections for analog and digital audio. The front panel includes the system navigation buttons and a high contrast LCD display to show the time, program data and the current system status. For straightfoward home automation, an external IR connector is provided on the rear panel that can be interfaced to most external IR control equipment
To enhance your listening options, a feature referred to as Live Pause is provided. When activated Live Pause will defer the program you are listening to for up to four hours within a twelve hour period. Additionally, quick access to your favorite radio stations is easily accomplished by programming the twenty Preset locations provided for each mode - DAB or FM.
Main Features of the DRR-103
- DAB+ and FM/RDS Reception
- Pause Live Radio with Fast Forward and Rewind (240 minutes duration)
- 20 User Assignable Presets each for DAB+ and FM
- Digital Audio Output - S/PDIF Optical and Coaxial
- Home Automation Control Interface - IR with 3.5mm RTS socket
- Hi-Fi Component Footprint (430mm width)
- Complies with MEPS for low power (0.6W) in Standby mode
- Digital / Analog Radio Receiver (DAB+/FM)
- FM 87.50MHz to 108MHz
- DAB+ Band 3 174.928MHz to 239.20MHz
- L-Band 1452.960MHz - 1490.624MHz
Supported Audio Formats:
- FM Frequency Response FM: Typically 20Hz - 12.5 kHz @ -3db
- DAB+ Typically 20Hz - 20 kHz and only limited by broadcast
Analog Audio O/P:
- 20Hz - 20 KHz
- FM -108dbm typical
- DAB and L-Band - 97dbm typical
Signal to Noise:
- FM 50dbA typical
- DAB 99dbA typical
THD Distortion (Analog Output):
- 0.01% typical
Signal to Noise (Analog Output):
- 97db typical
Antenna Input Impedance:
- DAB, DAB+, FM 75 ohm
Digital Audio Output/s:
- S/PDIF - Optical and Coaxial
Analog Audio Output:
- L & R Channels (RCA)
- 3.5mm ring/tip socket
Input Voltage / Frequency:
- 180 - 265VAC / 47-60Hz
Power Consumption (max.):
- (max.) < 1.6 Watts
Power in Standby:
- 0.6 Watt
- 0 - 50oC / 5% -90% Non-condensing
- 430mm(W) x 210mm(D) x 60mm/50mm (H) - with/without feet
- One Year