Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
HTS 10 SUBWOOFER
- Deep Bass for Home Theater and Music
- Front-firing long-throw 10” Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver
- Floor-firing patented Power Port Technology for deeper bass response and reduced port noise
- Complete Control - built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels.
The Polk HTS 10 subwoofer enhances home theater and music listening with powerful deep bass. It features a long-throw Dynamic Balance 10” driver, patented Power Port technology and a state-of-the-art 200W Class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
Deep Bass for Home Theater and Music
Whether you’re installing a new set of surround or ATMOS speakers, adding a second subwoofer for the ultimate home theater experience, or just need more core-pounding impact from your favorite music, the HTS 10 delivers the powerful bass you crave with its long-throw 10” driver, patented Power Port technology and 200W Class D amplifier.
Patented Power Port® Technology
The Power Port® floor-firing design smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimizing turbulence, distortion, and port noise. At the port tuning frequency, Power Port® equipped subwoofers have 3dB less port noise than similarly configured subwoofers without Power Port®.
Dynamic Balance Drivers
Front-firing 10” driver with our patented Dynamic Balance technology is Klippel optimized to provide clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability.
American Modern Styling
Curved edges offer a sensual yet powerful look that fits with any home decor—available in a stunning black washed walnut or classic brown walnut finish.
- Included Accessories
- (1) Removable Speaker Grille
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Product Registration Card
- Total Pieces 1
- Height 16.614" (42.2 cm)
- Width 15.118" (38.4 cm)
- Depth 16.1" (40.89 cm)
- Weight 37.75 lbs (17.12 kg)
- Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type Power Port Bass Vented
- Subwoofer Array Driver Complement
- (1) 10" (25.4 cm) d (Round) Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver - Subwoofer
- Peak Power 200 Watts
- Continuous Power 100 Watts
- Amplifier Class Class D
- Total Frequency Response 25 Hz → .180 Hz
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits 30 Hz → .120 Hz
- Audio Inputs
- LFE (Unfiltered)
- Stereo Line Level - (2) RCA
- IO Button LocationBack Panel
- Volume +/-
- Low Pass Filter (30Hz-120Hz)
- Phase (0/180°)
- Power: Auto on/off
- Power: DC control (12V trigger)