Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Factory fitted Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge
Belt drive system with synchronous motor
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• Heavy aluminium sandwich platter with TPE technology for superior resonance damping & felt mat
• 8,6” carbon tonearm with Evo Kardan rings
• Resonance damping counterweight design
• Gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling for massively reduced risk of acoustical feedback
• Dust cover included
Classic turntable with superior tone-arm & advanced magnetic cartridge reaches magical performance levels!
1Xpression Carbon Classic is the 6th generation of the hi-fi classic Pro-Ject 1, which was presented for the first time in 1991. No other entry-level turntable concept is more audiophile and the current version includes a totally new carbon tone-arm with spin-off „EVO“-technology. It`s new innovative gimbal design features a resonance damping counterweight, that allows best performance for any cartridge. The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling, ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. The complex main platter construction cannot be found elsewhere in this price range and is similar to the Xtension models. Advanced thermo plastic elastomers (TPE) are used in a sandwich construction with aluminium alloy for optimised resonance behaviour. Platter bearing axle is made from low tolerance chrome plated stainless steel running on Teflon bottom in a bronze bearing housing. Turntable main plinth is from low resonance MDF, which effectivly is decoupled from structure-born noise by special absorber feet, that use TPE technology.
Beside it`s class-leading sound quality, this turntable convinces with classic elegance and four first-class finish options.