Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
• Belt drive with manual speed control 33/45 rpm
• Height adjustable decoupling feet
• Precision balanced TPE*-damped aluminium-platter / felt mat
• Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE* suspension
• 9” carbon/aluminium tonearm with MM & MC capability
• Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
• Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
• Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
• Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
• TPE damped counterweight
• Optionally available with 2M Silver phono cartridge
• Classic wooden chassis in 3 matt finishes
(walnut, rosenut, eucalyptus)
• Dustcover included
*)TPE is a family of modern damping materials which can be tuned to damp resonances at specific frequencies. So any TPE we use is different and specially designed for the material and frequency range it should damp!
The Classic offers classic look and innovative high-end technology
This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50's and 60's. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor. The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.