Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Essential III Phono - integrating convenience!
Essential III Phono takes all advantages of the regular version Essential III and adds line level output! Delivering audio-phile sonics in a convenient package, easy to intstall into any hifi system and to hook up to an already existing amplifier in your living or listening room. It comes with the same audiophile components as the standard version, such as the diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, the resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III Phono delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
• Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
• Integrated MM phono stage
• Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
• Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
• Integrated DC-powered motor control minimises motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
• Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
• High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
• Special decoupling feet
• Dust cover included
• Dust cover included