Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Immerse yourself in your TV experience without disturbing others
The RS 175 includes a comfortable pair of over-the-ear headphones and a wireless transmitter with a choice of virtual surround sound modes and dynamic bass boost.
Enjoy an explosion-heavy action flick without getting phone calls from neighbors. Hear the squeaking shoes of late night hoops while the rest of the house sleeps. The Sennheiser RS 175 headphone system puts you in the middle of the on-screen action with a choice of two virtual surround sound modes. Connect the included wireless transmitter to your TV or receiver's optical digital or analog output, put the headphones on, and listen to your show, movie, or game. No one else needs to hear a thing.
Listening to music is enjoyable, too. Move around your room freely while your tunes play. If you need a little more oomph, a dynamic bass boost button lets you add some low-frequency power.
Huge wireless range and rechargeable headset batteries
Need to run to the fridge, and don't want to miss important play-by-play or dialogue? Sennheiser's wireless link technology gives you a listening range of up to 328 feet. The headset and transmitter are paired at the factory, so there's no need to do it yourself. The headphones are powered by "AAA" rechargeable batteries (included). With the batteries inserted, just hang the headphones atop the transmitter and charging will automatically begin. You'll get up to 18 hours of use with a full charge.
Plush padding and earcup buttons for easy control
Comfort is important when choosing any headphones, especially if you use them to watch an entire movie or show. The RS 175's headset features thick padding on the headband and earcups, so you can enjoy its crystal-clear sound for long periods. If you need to adjust the volume, don't worry — you won't need to get up or mess with the TV remote. There are built-in volume buttons on the right earcup. That's where you'll also find buttons to toggle between surround sound modes and the dynamic bass boost.
- over-the-ear, closed-back design helps keep out external noise
- included wireless transmitter delivers high-quality audio to the headphones
- transmitter features an optical digital (Toslink) input and 3.5mm stereo minijack input for connecting from your TV or audio system (cables included)
- wireless range: up to 328 feet (line of sight)
- selectable virtual surround sound modes add depth and atmosphere to movies and shows
- dynamic bass boost button increases low-frequency response
- multi-receiver mode enables two people to listen to the same source (requires additional compatible headset)
- transmitter also serves as a docking station to recharge the headphones
- battery life: up to 18 hours with a full charge using the included batteries
- volume controls, virtual surround sound, and dynamic bass boost button on headphones
- includes 2 "AAA" NiMH rechargeable batteries for the headphones (standard "AAA" may also be used)
- includes multi-country AC adapter for powering the transmitter