Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
The 760A is the first amplifier to be housed in the slim Evolution series chassis, making it unusually compact, yet very heavy. A dual-mono, class A/B design with balanced differential circuitry, it exhibits all the sonic hallmarks which MOON products are globally known for: an airy, detailed and open top end, transparent and 3-dimensional in the midrange, robust, powerful and authorative in the bass. In a nutshell, the 760A will amplify music with all the harmonic accuracy, richness and dimensionality of a live musical performance.
A DC-coupled amplifier with our own “zero global feedback” circuit, the 760A has both balanced (XLR) and single-ended (RCA) inputs, but will sound best when driven via its XLR inputs. Also present are MOON output transistors, specifically designed for use in our amplifiers that provide tighter and more visceral bass performance, as well as unprecedented linearity thoughout the entire frequency spectrum. The heatsinks are crafted from custom made aircraft-grade aluminum extrusions and covered with our thermally transparent paint which will not fade or discolor over time.
This amplifier was created as a result of “market driven” demand; the 760A closes the large pricing gap between the Nēo and Evolution series for a single-chassis 2-channel amplifier. It is the perfect entry into the Evolution range of MOON products, and when mated with the MOON 740P preamplifier, becomes a formidable, ultra-high performance amplification package for its price.
- Our “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design which results in the following: Real-time amplification; More accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; Non-existent transient intermodulation distortion; The elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- "Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Full unsolicited RS-232 bidirectional feedback and 12 Volt
- Trigger input/output for remote operation.
- Self-diagnostic system that detects both over-heating and the presence of DC in the input signal.
Output Power at 8Ω: 130 Watts per channel
Output Power at 4Ω: 260 Watts per channel
Output Power - Bridged Mono at 8Ω: 500 Watts
Input Sensitivity: 900mV RMS
Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 104dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 200kHz +0/-3.0dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -102dB
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt): 0.015>#br###
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 130 watts): 0.04>#br###
Intermodulation distortion: 0.01>#br###
Shipping weight: 45 lbs / 20 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 18.1 in. 47.6 x 10.2 x 46.0 cm.