Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
The 850P is the most advanced MOON preamplifier to date. Extensive research and development, coupled with recent advancements in electronic parts have provided us with the foundation to design what may very well be the transparent, quietest, most accurate and uncolored preamplifier. Targeted to the discerning listener who desires uncompromising musical reproduction, the 850P features numerous proprietary technologies.
Our M-Octave Damping damping system that eliminates the sonically degrading effects of microphonics by mounting the main audio circuit on an 8-point floating suspension. The result is a more natural, liquid and lifelike sound. Since listening environments are typically loaded with acoustically induced vibrations that originate from the loudspeakers, we use M-Octave to isolate the 850P from these microphonic-causing vibrations, allowing you to hear more music, exactly the way it was recorded.
Other in-house technologies include (i) i²DCf power supply voltage regulation, (ii) M-Ray volume control, with a phenomenal 530 steps, allowing for an extremely precise level adjustment, (iii) SimLink™ and (iv) M-Lock, just to name a few, as well as an RS-232 connection, IR port and 12 Volt triggers for custom-install environments.
- 2-chassis design with 1 chassis housing the power supply, digital controller circuitry, software processing & the LED display. The other chassis contains ONLY audio circuitry.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i2DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 40 stages in all.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 850P’s volume control is bypassed.
Number of inputs - XLR / RCA: 3 pairs / 5 pairs
Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 4.0V RMS
Input Impedance: 11,000Ω
Number of Outputs - XLR / RCA: 2 pairs / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz): 130dB @ full output
Frequency response (full range): 5Hz - 100kHz ±0.1dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -130dB
Output impedance: 50Ω
THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.0005>#br###
Intermodulation distortion: 0.0001>#br###
Shipping weight: 151 lbs / 67 Kgs
Dimensions - each chassis (w x h x d): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.5 in. 47.6 x 10.2 x 41.9 cm.