Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
The Nēo 260D CD Transport with optional 32-bit DAC is the next evolutionary step in combining high-performance, useful features, CD playback and music streaming into one chassis.
Borrowing much of its technology from the more exotic and costlier 650D in the Evolution series, the Nēo 260D can do it all: Want to stream music from your computer? How about enjoying your favorite satellite movie channels with the audio fidelity of your music system? Or perhaps listen to your Blu-Ray movies with the same fervor as your music collection. Then again, if you simply want to play your favorite CD’s, the Nēo 260D does that with powerful digital technology that extracts every last musical detail from the disc.
The Nēo 260D offers superb flexibility as a result of being a CD Transport and a DAC all-in-one. Thanks to its 32-bit processing engine, upsampling capabilities, hallmark MOON oversized power supplies and elaborate analog stage, the Nēo 260D’s sonic performance is without equal in its price category. The DAC section is entirely optional, whereby you can easily add it later on, if not needed right now.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Nēo Series product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- Proprietary CD drive system mounted on our M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping, allowing ambient and spatial cues in your recordings to come to life like never before.
- Two (2) digital outputs – S/PDIF and AES/EBU.
With Optional Digital-to-Analog Converter:
- True 32-bit asynchronous Digital-to-Analog converter.
- 4 digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 and USB x 1) allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source.
- USB input with galvanic isolation.
Frequency response (full range): 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.005>#br###
Intermodulation distortion: 0.005>#br###
Dynamic Range: 120dB
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 120dB @ full output
Channel Separation: 116dB
Intrinsic Jitter: 1 picosecond RMS
Analog Output @ 0dBFS: 2.0 Volts
Analog output impedance: 75Ω
PCM Bit-depth range: 16 - 24 bits
PCM sampling frequency rates: 44.1 - 192kHz
Shipping weight: 16 lbs. / 7.5 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in. 42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm