Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
I magine a world of music right at your fingertips. The Nēo 280D makes this a reality. Simply launch your favorite music services app on your smart device and pair it to the Nēo 280D using Bluetooth technology. Then sit back and enjoy the music.
The extraordinary digital engine within the Nēo 280D decodes native DSD up to DSD256, as well as PCM up to 32-bit/384kHz, including DXD. The fully balanced analog stage features an exceptional DC servo circuit and proprietary 3rd order filter for lifelike transparency. The result is a level of fidelity that creates an emotional connection to your music.
Adding the optional MiND (MOON intelligent Network Device) module provides convenience and a full graphic interface, allowing you to effortlessly access your digital music library with power and flexibility. Which ever way you use the Nēo 280D, we are convinced that it will become the center of your musical pleasure.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Nēo Series product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- Fully asynchronous DAC supports native DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB only) and PCM up to 384kHz (32-bit on USB only).
- 7 digital inputs (AES/EBU x 1, S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 2, USB x 1 and Bluetooth x 1) for use with virtually any digital source.
- aptX® support allows for better quality audio over Bluetooth®.
- Front panel LED indicators for (i) input signal PCM sampling & DSD rates and (ii) active input.
- Optional 8th digital input through our MiND streaming module (via WiFi or Ethernet).
- The analog stage is a fully balanced differential circuit for increased dynamic range and headroom, higher resolution, as well as improved signal-to-noise ratio.
Frequency response (full range): 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.001>#br###
Intermodulation distortion: 0.002>#br###
Dynamic Range: 120dB
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 118dB @ full output
Channel Separation: 116dB
Intrinsic Jitter: 1 picosecond RMS
Analog Output @ 0dBFS: 2.0 Volts
Analog output impedance: 100Ω
PCM Bit-depth range: 16 - 32 bits
PCM sampling frequency rates: 44.1 - 384kHz
DSD sample rates: DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight: 16 lbs. / 7.5 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in. 42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm