Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Bred directly from the Evolution Series, the Nēo 330A represents not only an amazing value, but also amazing sound, period. It delivers a tight, extended and superbly authorative bass with power, weight and articulation. Vocals and cymbals float in a musical space filled with the air and natural ambience of a musical performance. When mated with the Nēo 350P Preamplifier, the combination provides a musical performance so complete and satisfying that one wonders if it can get any better.
Technically, the Nēo 330A is the stereo version of the flagship Nēo 400M Monoblock Amplifiers. Like all MOON products, the 330A is built to the highest standards of materials, quality control, reliability and performance that has made MOON products so famous and respected around the world.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Nēo Series amplifier are present such as 12V triggers and an RS-232 port for custom-install environments.
- Balanced differential circuitry.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- An oversized power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- A high damping factor yielding superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed & refined timbre accuracy.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronics
Output Power at 8Ω: 125 Watts per channel
Output Power at 4Ω: 250 Watts per channel
Output Power - Bridged mono at 8Ω: 400 Watts
Input Sensitivity: 800mV RMS
Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 100dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 125kHz +0/-3dB
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt): 0.02>#br###
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 watts): 0.05>#br###
Intermodulation distortion: 0.02>#br###
Shipping weight: 33 lbs / 15 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.0 in. 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.6 cm.