Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Extremely powerful, yet with a delicacy and articulation of the best amplifiers out there, the Nēo 400M can take on virtually any loudspeaker you connect it to. Delivering a bottom-end slam with authority and weight to the foundation of the music, it will transport you into a live concert environment. On the top end of the musical spectrum, the Nēo 400M delivers finesse, detail and refinement that can challenge your perception of reality vs. recorded music.
When used in conjunction with the Nēo 350P Preamplifier, the results are without equal. There isn’t a more refined combination at this price point. An ultimate combination for the discerning music lover, and for those who like to listen at higher sound levels.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Nēo Series amplifier are present such as 12V triggers and an RS-232 port for custom-install environments.
- Fully balanced differential circuitry.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- An oversized power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- A high damping factor yielding superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed & refined timbre accuracy.
- “Class A” output to 10 watts for greater efficiency.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components.
Output Power at 8Ω: 400 Watts
Output Power at 4Ω: 650 Watts
Input Sensitivity: 800mV RMS
Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 106dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 125kHz +0/-3dB
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt): 0.02>#br###
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 400 watts): 0.05>#br###
Intermodulation distortion: 0.02>#br###
Shipping weight: 33 lbs / 15 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.0 in. 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.6 cm.