Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Seeing is believing: experience the beauty of true 4K HDR
Bring the truly cinematic quality of 4K into your own home with the VPL-VW360ES Home Cinema projector.
Sony's native 4K (4096 x 2160) SXRD panel technology produces true 4K resolution pictures with over four times the quality of Full HD.
Designed for today's home cinema rooms and living spaces, the VPL-VW360ES delivers stunning, detail-packed images with incredibly lifelike colour.
And with high brightness, you’re guaranteed an exceptional picture even in well-lit rooms.
Advanced 4K SXRD panel
1,500 lumens for high brightness
Long-lasting lamp, upto 6000 hours*
Native 4K resolution 4096 x 2160 (8.8 million pixels)
HDR compatibility: every image comes to life
Reality Creation - upscaling HD sources and DVD movies to near 4K
Advance Iris, 200,000:1 dynamic contrast
Picture Position Memory - matches Movie Aspect Ratio
Native 4K SXRD™ panel
Featured in Sony's digital cinema projectors, advanced SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panel technology delivers native 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution images, with more than four times the detail of Full HD. Fine details are wonderfully clear and natural, without jagged edges or visible pixels.
See richer, deeper blacks
Latest SXRD 4K panels deliver even better contrast, as well as native 4K resolution. SXRD projection offers rich, inky blacks, as well as clear cinematic motion and image smoothness. Improvements to the panel's reflective silicon layer now mean even better light control, for precisely reproduced shadows and blacks.
Native 4K resolution for lifelike pictures
With more than four times the resolution of Full HD, native 4K offers 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160) for an incredibly lifelike image with the same resolution defined by the DCI (Digital Cinema Initiative) for cinema distribution. See corner-to-corner clarity and watch movies from much closer than you would in Full HD.
Bright, high contrast images
SXRD panel technology can achieve an extremely high contrast ratio compared with other devices. You'll see the difference with more immersive, high brightness images.
1,500 lumens for high brightness
Enjoy the action with up to 1,500 lumens brightness, for vibrant images on screens up to 762 cm (300").
200,000:1 dynamic contrast for stunning realism
Sony’s Advanced Iris3 technology adjusts light output frame-by-frame, allowing the projector to achieve an incredible 200,000:1 dynamic contrast. Fine shadow detail is revealed in dark scenes, without compromising reproduction of bright scenes for truly captivating images.
HDR compatibility: every image comes to life
Get the most from today's UHD Blu-ray and streaming services with High Dynamic Range. HDR video offers an expanded brightness range that delivers more realistic, high-contrast images and brilliant colours. Compatible with both HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) formats. Sony’s home cinema projectors reproduce colour and contrast that's faithful to the creator's intention.
Super-resolution Reality Creation
Exclusive Reality Creation technology analyses images right down to the pixel level. It uses powerful pattern-matching algorithms developed over years of movie production to enhance image crispness without increasing digital picture noise. It also upscales existing full HD Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD movies to near 4K quality.
Colours come alive with TRILUMINOS™
Discover true-to life colours and tones. The VPL-VW360ES incorporates TRILUMINOS colour, reproducing more tones and textures than standard projectors. Hard-to-reproduce crimson reds, aqua blues, and emerald greens are displayed beautifully so landscapes and seascapes look more vivid. Faces look better, too, with faithfully reproduced skin tones.
Motionflow cleverly adds extra frames to reduce blur and maintain brightness in thrilling, fast-moving scenes such as sporting events. Cinema purists can choose True Cinema mode to retain the original 24 fps.
Compact, practical design
The projector's compact size gives extra flexibility for installing in your home cinema set-up.
Wider zoom and shift lens
The projector's powered zoom lens provides maximum flexibility for home installations, including high ceiling mounting.
As the fan is positioned at the front of the projector, you don’t need to worry about wall space and clearance for air inhale/exhaust during installation. This helps maximise throw distance for bigger projected images.
Picture Position Memory
The projector's picture position memory memorises the position of the lens (focus, zoom, shift). Users can match a movie’s aspect ratio, including 1.78:1 and 2.35:1, and store these settings for instant recall.
After extended periods, colour can be automatically calibrated to the original factory conditions.There’s no need for extra calibration equipment or cameras; a built-in colour sensor stores all the necessary information.
HDCP 2.2 compatibility
Both HDMI inputs are compatible with HDCP 2.2, the latest content protection standard.
The high-performance lamp and advanced lamp control technology allow the projector to deliver an extremely long lamp replacement time of 6,000 hours*.
*Approximate recommended period, in low mode.
Low fan noise
Whisper-quiet 26 dB fan noise* minimises disturbance for your audience.
*Dependent on environment and operating conditions.
Industry standard RF 3D compatible
The projector's built-in RF transmitter synchronises with most of the RF 3D glasses in the market for wider coverage and greater stability, so there’s no need for an external transmitter.
INPUT OUTPUT (COMPUTER / VIDEO / CONTROL)
- LANRJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX
- IR INMini Jack
- USBDC 5 V, Max. 500 mA
- HDMI1/HDMI2*Digital (RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr)
- TriggerMinijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA
- RemoteRS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (female)
- Acoustic noise26 dB*
OPERATING TEMPERATURE / OPERATING HUMIDITY
- Operating temperature / Operating humidity5ºC to 35ºC (41ºF - 95ºF) 35% to 85>%
STORAGE TEMPERATURE / STORAGE HUMIDITY
- Storage temperature / Storage humidity-20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF) 10% to 90>%
- Power requirementsAC 100 V to 240 V, 3.5 A to 1.5 A, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption350 W
- Standby0.3 W (when Remote Start is set to Off)
- Networked Standby1.0W (LAN) (when Remote Start is set to On), When a LAN terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W)
STANDBY MODE / NETWORKED STANDBY MODE ACTIVATED
- Standby Mode / Networked Standby Mode ActivatedAfter about 10 Minutes
- 3D capabilityYes
- 3D emitterBuilt-in RF emitter
- 3D glassesTDG-BT500A (Optional)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (without protrusions)495.6 x 195.3 x 463.6 mm / 19 1/2 x 7 11/16 x 18 1/4 inches
- MassApprox. 14 kg / 31 lb
- Supplied accessoriesRM-PJ24 Remote Commander (1)
- Size AA (R6) Manganese Batteries (2)
- Lens Cap (1)
- AC Power Cord (1)
- Operating Instructions (CD-ROM) (1)
- Quick Reference Manual (1)
- Display System4K SXRD panel, projection system
- Size of effective display area0.74" x 3
- Number of pixels26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- ZoomPowered (Approx. x2.06)
- Lens shiftPowered, Vertical: +85% -80% Horizontal: +/-31>%
- Light sourceHigh-pressure mercury lamp, 225W type
RECOMMENDED LAMP REPLACEMENT TIME*
- Recommended lamp replacement time6,000 H (Lamp mode: Low)
- Screen size60" to 300" (1,524 mm to 7,620 mm)
- Light output1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High)
- Colour light output1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High)
- Dynamic contrast200,000: 1
DISPLAYABLE SCANNING FREQUENCY
- Horizontal19 kHz to 72 kHz
- Vertical48 Hz to 92 Hz
- Computer signal inputMaximum display resolution: 1920 x 1080 dots (HDMI Input only)
- Video signal input480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 1080/24p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840 x 2160/50p*, 3840 x 2160/60p*, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096 x 2160/50p*, 4096 x 2160/60p*
- OSD language18-languages (English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, Polish)
- Replacement lampLMP-H220
- *1The figures are expected maintenance time and not guaranteed. They will depend on the environment or how the projector is used.
- *2The values are estimate.
- *3Displayed image may be converted for some input signals.
- *4YCbCr 4:2:0 / 8 bit
- *5HDMI Input2 is compatible with HDCP 2.2.
- *6They will depend on the environment or how the projectors is used. When under normal environment.