Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Featuring Ultra Series technology, the iconic SVS PC-2000 ported cylinder subwoofer uses SVS’s proprietary cylinder cabinet design to sharply reduce its footprint. An unshakeable 12-inch down-firing driver and 500 watts RMS, 1,100 watts peak power Sledge amplifier produce deep low frequency extension and room-shaking output typical of much larger powered subwoofers, without sacrificing floor space. SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System comes as standard feature.
An icon of SVS subwoofer innovation, the cylinder-shaped cabinet design of the PC-2000 subwoofer lets owners benefit from the performance of a larger subwoofer, without sacrificing floorspace. Over 20 driver prototypes were built by hand and punished with rigorous real-world testing; including 100-hours straight of full power testing; before the final version of the 2000 Series driver was approved, making it one of the finest subwoofer drivers and motor assemblies in production.
Commanding 12-Inch SVS High Output Driver
The PC-2000 powered subwoofer boasts a 12-inch down-firing 2000 Series driver consisting of dual high-grade ferrite magnets and an FEA-optimized motor for nearly distortion-free performance. A reinforced Nomex spider was integrated for improved linearity and driver control, especially important when the STA-500D amplifier is pushing the PC-2000 to maximum output levels.
Powerful and Sophisticated Sledge STA-500D Amplifier
Conservatively rated at 500 watts RMS and 1,100 watts peak power, the Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier inside the PC-2000 subwoofer delivers effortless power for maximum SPLs and sonic impact in movies and music, while maintaining pinpoint accuracy on frequency and transient response. It also has brains to match its brawn. A sophisticated DSP offers an array of filters and volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance, and the efficient Class-D design consumes less than half-a-watt of power in stand-by mode.
Rated at 17-270 HZ +/- 3dB, the PC-2000 features a stereo line-level RCA input and 80Hz high pass filtered output connections, continuously variable volume and phase controls, and a rear-firing 4-inch high-flow port with large radius inner and outer flanges. Interchangeable black ash or piano gloss top caps give the subwoofer design flexibility to match a range of décors.
Features and Specs
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 16-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Elegant interchangeable top cap with choice of piano gloss or black ash finish.
- Down-firing 12" 2000-series driver
- Rear-firing 4" high-flow port with custom-tooled outer port flare.
- Premium black-knit speaker grille cloth cylinder covering.
- Rear-mounted Sledge 500W amplifier SVS-exclusive flush mounting system.
- SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System feet included as standard equipment.
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- Overall Dimensions: 16.6” (OD) x 34” (H) (includes SoundPath Isolation feet)
- Weight (unboxed): 50 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 38.2" (H) x 19.0" (W) x 20.0" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 57.5 pounds.
- New SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- New Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.