Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
2000 Pro models replace the most popular SVS subwoofers of all time, and since we don’t believe in anything less than a complete reimagining, they represent a massive performance upgrade over the original 2000 Series in every way.
An icon of SVS subwoofer innovation, the cylinder-shaped cabinet design of the PC-2000 Pro subwoofer provides all the benefits of a massive ported box subwoofer, without sacrificing floorspace. A sophisticated 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-550D DSP amplifier, innovative new 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver and optimized ported cylinder cabinet design take control of a space with amazingly deep and room-filling output without a hint of distortion, even at reference playback levels.
PC-2000 Pro features convenient control and custom presets via the SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for Apple, Android and Amazon devices ®. The SVS app is the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for music, movies, gaming, and more. An ideal solution for reference bass in audiophile music systems or home theater surround sound systems, the PC-2000 Pro sets all performance benchmarks in its price range while outperforming much larger subwoofers.
BREATHTAKING OUTPUT AND DEEP BASS EXTENSION WITH PINPOINT CONTROL AND ACCURACY.
Featuring technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, winners of nearly every industry and media award as the top subwoofers worldwide, the PB-2000 Pro unleashes breathtaking output and extension without ever sacrificing driver control or frequency response accuracy. The ported cabinet design combines the most sophisticated SVS subwoofer technology ever developed with trailblazing innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance based on price and cabinet size.
All New 12-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver – Heart-Pounding Bass with Subtlety and Finesse
Completely redesigned 12-inch SVS driver delivers massive low frequency output with unerring accuracy and transient speed. An aluminum vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for flawless control and accuracy.
Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing over 15 lbs generates massive amounts of magnetics to produce extreme driver excursion without losing control. Effortlessly achieves extension below 20 Hz without distortion.
Lightweight and rigid aluminum vented cone with composite fiber dustcap creates room-energizing SPLs while maintaining control even at the highest drive levels.
Long-throw parabolic surround using proprietary injection molding allows extreme excursion for bass you can feel while preserving drive unit longevity.
Aluminum pole piece extension improves thermal management properties for exceptional heat dissipation.
Dual layer voice coil design maximizes linearity and accuracy at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
Sledge STA-550D Amplifier – Effortless Power and Absolute Command.
Conservatively rated at 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-550D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room.
High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with Efficiency of Class D Amplifier allows the Sledge STA-550D amplifier to move massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
Sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital Processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pinpoint accuracy and pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls and more. Frequency response curves optimized specifically for the PC-2000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and completely pressurize it with crisp, heart-pounding bass.
PC-2000 PRO SMARTPHONE APP – EASIEST WAY EVER TO MANAGE SUBWOOFER DSP AND CONTROL.
2000 Pro Series subwoofer app is the most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and Program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
The SVS subwoofer app also allows advanced customization so you can name your subwoofer for easy preset switching, choose the subwoofer standby mode and reset the subwoofer to factory settings. Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
3 custom presets can be saved for movies, music and more so you have one-touch tuning optimized for your listening preferences.
3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for frequency slope and Q factor down to the single Hz level with four different slopes, so users can improve performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
Variable Port Tuning Modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
2-way feedback shows updates in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System
With a down-firing driver, the SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System gives the PC-2000 Pro some elevation off the floor to allow for full excursion. It also de-couples a subwoofer from the floor resulting in tighter and cleaner sounding bass while reducing floor and wall vibrations, noise artifacts and complaints from neighbors or roommates.
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) on the rear panel of the 2000 Pro Series cabinets provide control options for the subwoofer’s most critical functions. Adjustments can be made for volume based on listening preferences and content to achieve full and balanced bass response.
Other features of the ICI include a low pass filter frequency to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with loudspeakers and phase control to shift timing of subwoofer output to align with main speakers or additional subwoofers.
ACOUSTICALLY INERT AND RIGIDLY BRACED PORTED CABINET DESIGN.
Extra-thick MDF front baffle and extensive internal bracing in the acoustically optimized PC-2000 Pro Series cabinet create a resonance-free environment that serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance. Acoustic insulation eliminates all coloration or resonance from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume. Includes protective premium cloth cylinder covering and removable Piano Gloss Black top cap.
PC-2000 Pro come standard with the SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System. The four elastomer feet decouple and isolate the subwoofer from the floor, resulting in tighter and cleaner bass with less room rattle and bass bleed into other rooms.
Features and Specs
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 16-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Elegant interchangeable top cap with choice of piano gloss or black ash finish.
- Down-firing 12" 2000-series driver
- Rear-firing 4" high-flow port with custom-tooled outer port flare.
- Premium black-knit speaker grille cloth cylinder covering.
- Rear-mounted Sledge 500W amplifier SVS-exclusive flush mounting system.
- SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System feet included as standard equipment.
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- Overall Dimensions: 16.6” (OD) x 34” (H) (includes SoundPath Isolation feet)
- Weight (unboxed): 50 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 38.2" (H) x 19.0" (W) x 20.0" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 57.5 pounds.
- New SVS High Excursion 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- New Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.