Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Extreme depth, power and intensity of a world-class subwoofer, from a super compact 13-inch cabinet. The SVS SB-1000 subwoofer is small enough to conceal in any room, and with its 12-inch front-firing driver and 300 watts RMS, 700+ watts peak power amplifier, energizes a room with deep, effortless and articulate bass.
At first glance, it’s easy to underestimate the abilities of the SB-1000 subwoofer. But when it erupts to life with deep and hard-hitting low frequency output, there’s no mistaking it as a bona fide, high performance home theater subwoofer.
Commanding 12-inch SVS High Output Driver
SVS packed the compact SB-1000 subwoofer with a front-firing 12-inch driver, dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized internal motor technology for high output with extremely low distortion. The lightweight cone material of the long-stroke driver reproduces subtle audio tones and massive low frequency impact with lifelike realism. Durable rubber surrounds ensure long-lasting performance, even when the subwoofer is pushed to its performance limits for extended periods of time, making the SB-1000 a perfect option for serious music or home theater lovers.
Powerful and Sophisticated Sledge STA-300D Amplifier
Driving the SB-1000 subwoofer is an integrated SVS Sledge STA-300D amplifier with sophisticated DSP perfectly matched to the unique driver and cabinet configuration, and an equalization curve optimized for enhanced transient response and room gain. The SB-1000 subwoofer’s ability to start and stop on a dime and stay true to the source content is a performance hallmark normally reserved for much more expensive subwoofers. Conservatively rated at 300 watts RMS, 700+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-300D amplifier maintains precise control of the subwoofer at all drive levels so you can push to reference volumes without distortion. The advanced DSP engine also allows for fine tuning of audio playback and easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
Innovative Subwoofer Engineering
Thermal management is critical when dealing with such a powerful amplifier and motor in a compact sealed cabinet, so SVS implemented a unique vented pole piece and efficient high-power voice coil to keep the SB-1000 subwoofer cool without impacting performance or adding noise. The cabinet is rigidly braced and sonically inert so the bass you hear is always effortless and pure, even at the highest drive levels.
Weighing in at an easily movable 27 lbs, the SB-1000 is SVS’s lightest and smallest subwoofer, making its 24Hz to 260Hz (+/- 3dB) frequency response all the more impressive.
Specs and Features
- Premium black ash, piano black and piano white finish options
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Rigid and strong cabinet construction
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Detachable power cord
- Cabinet Dimensions: 34.3cm (H) x 33cm (W) x 37cm (D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14.6"(D) (with grille)
- Weight (unboxed): 27 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 19" (H) x 18" (W) x 18" (D)
- Shipped Weight: 34 pounds
- SVS 12” high-performance driver
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management
- Lightweight cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets
- Vented pole piece for greater cooling and low noise
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic)
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption
- Detachable power cord with main power switch
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behaviour under all operating conditions
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls./li>
- Input impedance - 47 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 2 kΩ (speaker level)