Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping to all capital cities in Australia. For large items like floorstanding speakers we will offer a flat $75 per pair Australia Wide. If you have any queries regarding shipping please contact the store on 08 8357 7222.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order unless the item is out of stock, we will advise on any delays. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Delivery times may vary to each location.
- Adelaide same or next day
- Melbourne 1-2 days
- Sydney 1-3 days
- Canberra 2-4 days
- Perth 4-7 days
- Hobart 3-7 days
- Townsville 5-7 days
Please note that the above is just a guide and doesn't reflect holiday periods.
All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
Stream you favourite music and tune in DAB+ radio with this Pack
Both of these products won an award at the Sound & Image 2019/2020 Awards
THIS PACK CONTAINS
1x Yamaha R-N303 Network Amplifier
1x Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speaker pair
Q Acoustic 3010i
The Q 3010i is a slim-line bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact cabinet design
- Slim-line & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- 25% larger cabinet than its predecessor delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo image
- Low Profile Terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be close proximity to rear walls
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 100 mm (4 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 65 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 86 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 15 - 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 125 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Effective Volume: 4.0 L (244 cu in)
- Dimensions W/H/D: 150 x 253 x 252 mm (5.9 x 10.0 x 9.9 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs)
DAB / DAB+ Tuner
DAB and DAB+ are Digital Audio Broadcasting formats that offer a large selection of radio stations with high sound quality. Other benefits include automatic tuning to available stations with a list to choose from, and display of information such as station name. You can preset 40 DAB / DAB+ stations.
Control at your fingertip
Control. It’s all in the palm of your hands — with the free MusicCast CONTROLLER app. Simply tap and flick on the intuitively designed screen, and easily operate all of your MusicCast devices, as well as the R-N303D.
Your music everywhere
MusicCast employs a high performance wireless network to deliver music and audio enjoyment. It can stream digital music content from your smartphone, PC or NAS to other MusicCast devices in your home. It can also share the music from external devices such as a CD player or TV connected to the R-N303D. Audio content from Bluetooth®-connected smartphones or tablets can also be streamed to MusicCast devices in multiple rooms.
Hi-Fi sound for your TV
The R-N303D is equipped for digital audio input with both audio and coaxial terminals. The optical is for receiving audio from a TV and the coaxial is for receiving audio from a Blu-ray Disc™ player. The audio stays in the digital domain, giving you pure, pristine, dynamic sound for all your entertainment sources, from sports and other programmes to movies and
Bluetooth YES (SBC/AAC)
Digital Input YES (optical/coax)
Maxium Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD) 140W + 140W